Case study led and interactive, the Health Sector Data & Analytics Summit (Melbourne, 15 - 16 May 2019) brings together health sector data leaders to share experiences and network, featuring powerful case studies about how organisations within the health care industry are optimising patient care through data transformation.
Find out exactly how these experts have made significant progress in their data and analytics journey, with the clinicians and data/Information Management teams; exploring how we can improve health outcomes through data transformation and analytics.
- Streamline processes across multiple systems
- Modernise governance - a system driven approach to managing metadata, analytics and security
- Break down the silos and get ancient systems to talk to each other
- Make data analytics scalable and adaptable to fast paced environments
- Provide a comprehensive, trusted database for a broad range of end users
- Work with multiple sources of truth, disparate taxonomies, unvalidated data entry, and continuous verification requirements
- Enable data quality management through flexible and scalable platforms
- Integrate data to drive efficient and quality patient care
The healthcare industry is at the cusp of a massive data revolution. With the ever-increasing scale of patient records and the desperate need for faster, smarter decision-making, the focus now is to transform the patient experience by efficiently utilising data and technology to enable informed decision-making. Critical to achieving this is developing a culture of data and empowering clinicians to help identify, predict & prevent, thereby enabling true healthcare innovation. The challenge lies in transforming data at its’ very core so that it is meaningful, usable and shareable, while grappling with the uphill battle of compliance, integration, privacy, transparency and governance.
By attending this summit, you will find out all you need to know for transforming data, making it more meaningful and for enhancing your patient outcomes.